This notice is to share important information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) with the Kenmure community and the efforts to be proactive during this fluid and fast-moving situation.
- No groups larger than 10
- No in-house dining or bar service until further notice. To-Go curbside service is available.
- Any Kenmure employee with any sickness is not reporting to work.
- All Kenmure Country Club department heads are making sure phones are cleaned along with any surfaces, doors or countertops multiple times throughout the day.
- Fitness center and pool access are temporarily suspended.
- If you have a cold, cough or fever, or have recently traveled, please do not put other residents or staff at risk. No one wants to cancel plans, however, the health and safety of everyone is most important.
- Kenmure is an “at-risk” category due to the general age and possible health issues of our residents. Everyone should use good judgment, when greeting others forego handshakes and hugs, wash hands often!
- All residents should continue to educate themselves and stay informed of the quickly changing situation and follow guidelines set forth by state and local health and emergency management.
If you have booked a 2020 event at Kenmure Country Club and need to reschedule your event, please contact our General Manager, Steve Harbison at 828-446-3676 or by email here.
Kenmure Enterprises and The Board of Governors will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed with any changes regarding dining and events.
Board of Governors President