This notice is to share important information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) with the Kenmure community and the efforts to be proactive during this fluid and fast-moving situation.
Current Guidelines as of July 18, 2020:
- All venues are at half capacity during Phase 2 under Governor Roy Cooper’s executive order.
- Banquets are limited to plated options; No buffet service is available at this time. There may be additional restrictions on services available.
- Any Kenmure employee with any sickness is not reporting to work, if they are exhibiting symptoms at work they are sent home..
- All Kenmure employees are making sure to sanitize phones, surfaces, doors, and countertops multiple times throughout the day.
- If you or your guests have a cold, cough or fever, or have recently traveled, please do not put other guests or staff at risk.
- Face masks are required to enter and exit the Clubhouse.
- Social distancing (at least six feet apart) is encouraged.
If you have booked a 2020 event at Kenmure Country Club and need to reschedule your event, please contact our General Manager, Steve Harbison at 828-446-3676 or by email here.
Kenmure Enterprises and The Board of Governors will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed with any changes regarding dining and events.
Board of Governors President